Sampling & Collection
IAS Laboratories staff are fully trained in the procedures for taking a range of samples from Landfills, Mines, Compost Facilities, Water Sources (including wells, rivers and lakes) and soil and sludge sampling.
IAS Staff are qualified in:
- GPS tracking and mapping
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Groundwater Sampling Techniques & Equipment (recognised by The Geological Society)
Our field technicians are trained in:
- Drinking water sampling; public, private and transfer stations
- Gas monitoring (onsite)
- Leachate sampling
- Noise and dust monitoring
- Surface water sampling
- Lake & river bed sediment sampling
- Reed bed sampling
- Bathing water sampling
- Macro-invertebrate surveys
- Onsite filtering and preservation of samples
We have a list of sampling equipment available including, but not limited to:
- Submersible pump (WaSP five stage 12V pump; capable of pumping from 30m)
- Grab samplers
- Gas monitors
- Van Veen grab sampler
- The supply and onsite fitting of piezometers
Prompt delivery of samples to our laboratory is a priority for you and for us and we therefore want to make it as easy as possible.
IAS Laboratories will provide a collection and delivery service to any part of Ireland.
To ensure the integrity of the samples we will advise on the best possible way of getting the samples to us which include the following methods:
- Next Day Courier Collection
- Same Day Courier Collection
- An Post Delivery
- IAS Personnel Sample Collection
IAS Laboratories will provide all of your sample containers free of charge and deliver them upon request.
Call us now on 059 972 1022 to arrange your sample collections, containers and deliveries.