To help improve the efficiency and accuracy of soil tests, IAS Laboratories offer a complete soil sampling service to customers, from sampling right through to results.
Taking soil samples in the correct manner can be very time consuming and can take valuable time away from farmers during an already busy period. For that reason, IAS Laboratories have a team of dedicated sampling professionals, strategically located across the country, who are trained in best practice when it comes to taking soil samples.
This eliminates the time-consuming difficulty of collecting soil samples allowing you spend your valued time in the farmyard during the winter months. Our professional samplers are trained to consistently take samples at the correct depth in the correct locations. If required, IAS Laboratories can offer GPS referencing and mapping of samples. Soil samples can then be transported directly to the lab, avoiding the need for couriers or postage.
IAS Laboratories is an independently accredited lab, that will carry out the analysis and send you the results, allowing you to make informed decisions and get the most from your farm.
Full soil sampling service advantages:
- Time saving – Soil sampling can take a lot of time, away from the farmyard & animals
- You can supply the sampler with your maps who will then carry out the sampling at a time which suits you
- Fully insured trained samplers use the latest GPS units to record coordinates in the field – and these coordinates are recorded on the soil sample
- You receive independent analysis of soils from IAS Laboratories with over 30 years’ experience of dealing with Irish soils
- Fully accredited INAB results
- Expert advice if required
How to book:
There are 4 easy steps to availing of our full soil sampling service:
For more information, please contact IAS Laboratories, or view our frequently asked questions here.